Register .cz domain names
|Min. Years||Max. Years||Register||Renew||Transfer|
- Page Contents
- Check Availability
- Why Register
- Domain Name Search
- Related Domains
- EU domains
By registering a .cz domain name, your company can provide relevant, localized information about your products and services.
Local domain names such as .cz for the Czech Republic give your company a professional image, protect your brand and is proof of your commitment to local customers. By targeting the local market of the Czech Republic, you can maximise your company revenues. Search engines, such as Google, also look at the domain name to help them rank sites for local searches.
- 100% Order Refund Guarantee if your domain application is unsuccessful.
- Ticket Desk Friendly, expert staff who are ready to help.
- Online Access 24/7 access through our control panel
- No Hidden Fees We never charge for DNS changes, transfering domains (in/out) or support.
.cz is the Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for the Czech Republic. It is administered by nic.cz
- Country: Czech Republic
- Usage: Can be used for commercial and personal sites
- Language: Czech