Register .eu domain names
International Domain Names (IDN) are created and ordered in punycode (i.e. nörgler.com becomes xn--nrgler-wxa.com). Punycode is converted back to natural language characters within browsers and search engines.
Enter your term into the tool below and the punycode conversion will be added to the search box above. eu IDN registrations are only available in the following languages or character sets:
IDN domains only contain characters from a single script, don't mix them.
|Min. Years||Max. Years||Register||Renew||Transfer|
- Page Contents
- Check Availability
- Why Register
- Domain Name Search
- Related Domains
- EU.COM domains
- ASIA domains
The .eu top-Level domain (TLD) was approved by ICANN on March 22, 2005. With over 2.5m domains sold the extension has been a success, although many owners are just pointing their new .eu domain name at existing web sites. This maybe due to the confusion in the search engines about how to treat and promote the new .eu zone, for example their is no 'European' search space for Google (Google.eu).
However while these issues are resolved, your company would be well advised to reserve your .eu domain name and protect your branding.
- 100% Order Refund Guarantee if your domain application is unsuccessful.
- Ticket Desk Friendly, expert staff who are ready to help.
- Online Access 24/7 access through our control panel
- No Hidden Fees We never charge for DNS changes, transfering domains (in/out) or support.
.eu is the Internet top-level domain (TLD) for the European Union. It is adminstered by EURid.
- Country: European Union
- Usage: Can be used for business or personal sites
- Language: All languages of the European Union